Post 5: My future job

 Hello everyone, in this post I will talk about my future work.

The truth is I would like to work on different things and learn a lot from each one of them. One of them is working in the laboratory 

because a lot of pharmacists have told me that it has been one of the best jobs they have had. I would also like to work in clinical pharmacy to help people more directly and, finally, I would like to work in the cosmetic industry, but not testing on animals.

I hope to be able to travel a lot in my future job and visit different countries, besides that outside of Chile there are many more job opportunities. Specifically, I don't know how much each woman's salary is, but I know it's pretty good. However, I would like to work in something that I really like instead of focusing it for the salary.

When I be a Pharmaceutical Chemist, I would like to first work for a while and then continue studying. Since I started studying chemistry and pharmacy, I had the idea of ​​studying a PhD in pharmacology or something else that would help me in my professional field. I don't like the idea of ​​finishing my degree and stopping learning.

I hope that in the future I can work on something that I really like and that I will be happy in what I do.



Comentarios