An Expert on your Field




I admire many professors who have taught me all along my academic teaching, but I want to stand out Hernán Pessoa. He has been my professor of Química Orgánica here at the university. He is a pharmaceutical chemist and has a doctorate in exact sciences chemical mention. I know that he has done a lot of research, projects and publications in many magazines throughout his career. I admire this teacher because when he teaches he shows that he likes his work a lot and he does it with a lot of motivation. Also, he is always concerned that his students understand his classes. I like these aspects of him because at the university there are many professors who do not show such motivation for their work and are only concerned with doing their class. I hope someday to become as smart as he is!

Comentarios