Post 3: My Profession

 Hello everyone. I am in the sixth semester of chemistry and pharmacy and I will tell you a little about this profession.The positive aspects that I find in this career is that it has a very diverse field of work, you can work in clinical laboratories, in community pharmacy, hospitals, pharmaceutical laboratories, cosmetics, private clinics, teaching, etc. In addition, through the knowledge, development, production and application of drugs and cosmetics, the pharmaceutical chemist has as its main purpose the commitment to the health of the patient and their quality of life.

When I left school I wanted to study something related to chemistry since I have always liked it a lot, but I did not know which career to choose since it was between civil engineering in chemistry or chemistry and pharmacy. Finally, I decided to study chemistry and pharmacy since I liked how diverse it was with respect to the labor field and its relationship with health.

Until now, it has been very difficult and demanding. However, I really liked the degree and I am happy with the decision I made when studying chemistry and pharmacy. I hope that when I am a professional I can do various things and be constantly learning from them.

Comentarios