Post 1: Countries

    Since I was a child i wanted to visit Italy because it is a very famous country and as I grew up I discovered more thigns about it that made me think more on going there. It is located in Europe and it has a boot-like shape, and also has a lot of islands around that had their own culture. It has a lot of places to visit like the Colisseum or the tower of Pisa, and my favourite: Venecia, a city that has a lot of watercourses to navigate. Besides that, it has a lot of historical building and its own history is very interesting. I love the architecthure of its cities but above all my favourite thing about Italy is its foods. I would really love to try all the world famous plates but there in Italy so I can experience what really is a god pizza or pasta. Also I would like to meet some Italians so I can learn how to cook their food in a traditional way. I would love to live in Italy, enjoy the mediterranean wheather and delicious food, also have so many places to visit and even learn the history about the country.














Comentarios

  1. I would really like to eat a pizza made in Italy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm a fan of pizza and pasta !! I think it must be very delicious and epic to eat them in Italy

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario